Graz offers numerous accommodation options for people with disabilities. The provincial capital of Styria boasts select hotels that have been tested by experts of the Styrian special interest groups and certified in accordance with ÖNORM B 1600 for Building without Barriers.
- IntercityHotel Graz: 10 accessible rooms, each usable for 2 wheelchair users
- NH Graz City: 8 accessible rooms
- Motel One Graz: 5 accessible double rooms, 2 accessible single rooms
- A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof: 4 accessible rooms
- JUFA Hotel Graz City: 3 accessible rooms
- Haus Mobene Hotel Garni: 2 accessible rooms and 13 other partially accessible rooms
- Hotel Mercure Graz City: 2 accessible rooms and 2 other partially accessible rooms
- Parkhotel Graz superior: 2 accessible rooms
- Hotel Bokan "exclusive": 2 accessible rooms
- Hotel Süd: 2 accessible rooms
- AMEDIA Hotel & Suites Graz: 2 accessible suites
- Lendhotel: 2 accessible rooms
- B&B Hotel Graz City-Süd: 4 accessible rooms
- sHome Hotel Graz Puntigam: 2 accessible rooms
- Aiola Living: 1 accessible room
- Hotel Gollner: 1 accessible room
- Apartment Classic/Graz Apartment: 1 accessible apartment
- Hotel Drei Raben: 1 accessible room
- Ibis Budget Graz City: 1 accessible room
All statements without guarantee. Graz Tourism in cooperation with Capito.
Note: Click on the red icon on the bottom right of our website and use the AccessiWay tool to adapt the content shown to your needs!