Parking & using the public transport system with one ticket: P&R ticket
With the public transport tickets with parking supplement, it’s easy to park your car in the multi-storey car park and continue your journey directly by public transport! The ticket can be used for the Murpark, Fölling or Brauquartier car parks.
The combined ticket is available as a 24-hour ticket that can be drawn directly at the entrance barrier to the car park – includes parking and 24 hours of all public transport in tariff zone 101 for one person. The price for the 24-hour ticket is € 11.00. All other passengers must purchase their own ticket directly in the bus or tram.
This is how easy it is to get a combined day ticket:
- drive into the car park (Murpark, Fölling or Brauquartier)
- draw a combined ticket at the barrier (applies for 24 hours for parking and as a public transport ticket in Zone 101 for one person)
- park your car
- hop on board the tram or the bus directly at the car park and travel into the city
- return to the car park, insert ticket and then money into the machine
- exit the car park with ease
Entrance height: 2.10 m
Parking spaces: 200