Atmospheric Friday afternoons in Advent for families
- Christmas, Advent for children, Religious Events in Advent
Advent is just the time of the year when we long particularly to sit together doing handicrafts and joining in song. The “Steirisches Volksliedwerk” Styrian centre for folk music offers the appropriate support for parents: on four Fridays in Advent, from 3pm to 4:30pm and from 4:30pm to 6pm, both young and old can spend the afternoons together being creative and singing Christmas carols at the Stadtpfarrhof in Herrengasse on the ground floor.
- Friday, 25.11.2022: Binding advent crowns and singing Christmas carols.
- Friday, 02.12.2022: Making Christmas tree decorations and singing Christmas carols.
- Friday, 09.12.2022: Making your own candles and singing Christmas carols.
- Friday, 16.12.2022: Decorating gingerbread and singing Christmas carols.
Location: Stadtpfarrkirche, hall on the ground floor, Herrengasse 23,
3 pm – 4.30 pm and 4.30 pm – 6 pm
Please call +43/316/908635-52 to register.
Afterwards all participants are invited to attend evening mass at the Stadtpfarrkirche.
Herrengasse 23, 8010 Graz