Offers for convention participants
Graz has an excellent public transport network including the tram, bus and a night-bus line networks. Extra tours can also be booked for conventions or large events. For conferences we offer special tariffs and, within the network of the “Altstadt-Bim” [historic centre tram], journeys are free of charge. » Timetables and prices.
- 4-day pass reduced (minimum purchase quantity 100 units)
- 3-day-pass reduced (minimum purchase quantity 100 units)
- 5 % discount on one hour and 24 hour tickets (minimum purchase quantity 100 units)
- 10 % discount on one hour and 24 hour tickets (minimum purchase quantity 500 units)
- Graz-3-day tourist tickets reduced (includes numerous discounts)
Contact and ticketing
Mobilitäts- und Vertriebscenter
Jakoministraße 1, 8010 Graz/Austria
Werner Schmied, T +43/316/887-4080, »Email
Free journey on the “Altstadt-Bim” line (historic centre tram)
On seven days per week from the start of services till the end, in the inner city, journeys are free on following tram lines as well as replacement services: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 13 and 26.
For further details go to free travel in the city centre..
Extra tours and event services
The Holding Graz network offers the perfect conveyance for any kind of event. Special vehicles include open-air bus, classic bus, modern coaches and classic trams.» more